- True or false – Velero can only use an S3 target to store backup jobs.
- If you do not have an object storage solution, how can you provide an S3 target using a backend storage solution such as NFS?
A. You can't – there is no way to add anything in front of NFS to present S3.
B. Kubernetes can do this using native CSI features.
C. Install MinIO and use the NFS volumes as persistent disks in the deployment.
D. You don't need to use an object store; you can use NFS directly with Velero.
- True or false – Velero backups can only be restored on the same cluster where the backup was originally created.
- What utility can you use to create an etcd backup?
C. There is no reason to back up the etcd database.
- Which command will create a scheduled backup that runs every day at 3 a.m.?
velero create backup daily-backup
velero create @daily backup daily-backup
velero create backup...