- Which of the following volumes provides persistent storage for containers?
B. Bind mounts
- Docker volumes must be created before they can be mounted.
- You create a tmpfs volume on a host that has 64 GB of RAM. During its creation, you failed to set a size. What size volume will Docker create?
A. 1 GB
B. 64 GB
C. 20 GB
D. 32 GB
- Docker volumes are automatically deleted when you remove a container.
- Which volume type is managed by the Docker daemon?
A. Bind volumes
B. Named volumes
C. All volumes
- How do you delete an unused bind volume?
A. There is no need to; Docker will delete it automatically
docker volume prune
docker volume bind prune
D. You must manually delete the bind folder