- How does a service know what pods should be used as endpoints for the service?
A. By the service port
B. By the namespace
C. By the author
D. By the selector label
- What kubectl command helps you to troubleshoot services that may not be working properly?
kubectl get services <service name>
kubectl get ep <service name>
kubectl get pods <service name>
kubectl get servers <service name>
- All Kubernetes distributions include support for services that use the
- Which load balancer type supports all TCP/UDP ports and accepts traffic regardless of the packet's contents?
A. Layer 7
B. Cisco layer
C. Layer 2
D. Layer 4
- Without any added components, you can use multiple protocols using which of the following service types?