Let's assess our knowledge of the Monte Carlo methods by answering the following questions:
- What is the Monte Carlo method?
- Why is the Monte Carlo method preferred over dynamic programming?
- How do prediction tasks differ from control tasks?
- How does the MC prediction method predict the value function?
- What is the difference between first-visit MC and every-visit MC?
- Why do we use incremental mean updates?
- How does on-policy control differ from off-policy control?
- What is the epsilon-greedy policy?