Finally, let's summarize the customization process that you can employ to kick-start the use of Jira in your organization. It is based on the best practices that we discussed earlier.
You can perform these steps to begin the customization process:
- Pilot Jira with default configurations
- Gather feedback
- Document the proposed configurations
- Test the configurations in a sandbox
- Implement them in production
- Standardize the configurations
- Set up a change control board
The preceding mentioned steps are self-explanatory, and we have already covered them either in this chapter or earlier in this book.