Identifying and implementing tools and technology
Service management activities benefit from having the right tools and technology. Some of these tools include artifacts produced during planning sessions, architecture diagrams, process design documents, standards documentation, analysis documents, roadmaps, and assessment results. Some of these tools are technology platforms to support executing working instructions and delivering services.
There are tools needed to manage a program and projects that will be identified as part of your roadmap. These tools could include the following:
- Project management software or spreadsheet software
- Architecture design software
- Process design software
- Assessment tools such as a benchmarking approach
- Metrics and measurement tools
- Stakeholder mapping documents
- A stakeholder power matrix
- A stakeholder...