Configuring mobile app permissions
You can control how users interact with organizational data via the OneDrive and SharePoint mobile apps. For example, you may wish to prevent users from taking screenshots, copying and pasting organizational data, downloading files to their device storage, or more. In this recipe, we'll specify those restrictions as a policy in the OneDrive admin center.
You must be a global or SharePoint administrator to access the OneDrive admin center.
How to do it…
- Go to the OneDrive admin center at https://admin.onedrive.com.
- Select Device access from the left-side navigation menu.
- Scroll down to the Mobile application management section.
- Check the boxes for any settings that help users adhere to the compliance and security policies deployed by your organization:
- Specify a time limit after which user access should be reverified, and at which point...