Enabling advanced threat protection (ATP) features
This final recipe will cover the steps needed to configure safe attachments and safe links settings in the Exchange admin center. These settings empower administrators to take steps to minimize vulnerabilities and improve the organization's overall data security.
You'll need access to the O365 Security & Compliance Center and, if you're not a global admin, one of the following roles:
- Compliance Management
- Organization Management
- Records Management
How to do it…
- Go to the O365 Security & Compliance Center at https://protection.office.com.
- Select Threat management | Policy:
- Select ATP safe attachments.
- Click on the plus sign (+) in the Protect email attachments section.
- Name and describe your safe attachments...