Next Steps and Additional Resources
Congratulations! The projects you’ve built in this book have started you on the road to becoming a Godot expert. However, you’ve only just scratched the surface of what’s possible in Godot. As you become more proficient and the sizes of your projects grow, you’ll need to know how to find solutions to your problems, how to distribute your games so they can be played, and even how to extend the engine yourself.
In this chapter, you’ll learn about the following topics:
- How to effectively use Godot’s built-in documentation
- Using Git to back up and manage your project files
- An overview of some of the vector math concepts you’ll encounter in most game projects
- Using Blender, an open source 3D modeling application, to make 3D objects you can use in Godot
- Exporting projects to run on other platforms
- An introduction to shaders
- Using other programming languages in Godot ...